Sunday, January 4, 2009

Miscellanea II: The Seach for Scarlet Jo's Boobs



Why is there another picture of Scarlet Johannson and her rather ample chest in the new Miscellanea post? You say why I say why not. Although I thought it would be nice to have a common element to all my Miscellanea posts. So for the time being every time I post one of these I will include a picture of Scarlet and friends. I am not that aware of how it works regarding copyright in regards to images found on Google Image and posted on this blog. I usually take them from some other blog that appears to have taken it from somewhere else. If there is someone who has a copyright and requests me to take down the image I will certainly do so. If Scarlet herself reads this, which of course is extremely unlikely please know that I do appreciate your acting ability as well, but unfortunately it doesn't attract an audience's attention as much as your other attributes do. Sorry.

A Brewing Controversy


First let me start with the brewing controversy (pun intended). There were some unfortunate comments on one of my posts regarding a long lost friend and his struggles with alcohol and gambling among other things. All involved regret what happened and would like to apologize for their actions. If the offended party would like me to I would be willing to remove the disparaging comments despite my obvious reluctance to censor comments on this site. That said some good has come of the whole mess. I have gotten back in touch with a long lost friend who in addition to finding this blog has apparently found himself as well. Also there have been more comments on this blog in the past 24 hours than in the entirety of its history. That has been my goal all along to get people commenting and participating in the blog. Some comments are hurtful or mean spirited, such as some of those by my brother towards me, but like an exotic dancer whose boyfriend treats her like crap I am willing to put up with any attention at all even if it is hurtful.

The first rule of a**sen*e is you do not talk about it.

I would never discuss the a*v*rti*e*e*ts located in my blog as it is expressly forbidden, but I am allowed to discuss the ones on Myspace. It was alright when they continually put the promos for online dating including videos of attractive women closer to my age or at least of college age, but they have gone a little too far now. They rotate a series of a*s now featuring young actresses from Disney in various states of undress. In the grand scheme of things it really isn't too big of a deal, but I don't think it is too much to ask to not have to look at such things when you log onto your Myspace account. The latest one was asking something along the lines of which one will you date and showed a picture of a few of the Disney actresses one of which is obviously underage (see Cyrus, Miley). Well I don't know that she is obviously underage, but I happen to know that she is underage. First I'm sure she is not signed up for this dating service and second if she was she is under 18 so it is inappropriate to show photos of her with her bra and cleavage exposed promoting this dating service particularly to someone who is well over 18. At the very least they should have pictures of Scarlet Johannson's breasts as a respectable site would do.

Yankees Still Suck

To quote Forrest Gump "And that's all I have to say about that."

The Patriot's Do Not


I should probably be more bitter about the Patriot's not making the playoffs in spite of their amazing 11-5 finish despite injuries to their franchise quarterback and half of their defense. Yes San Diego made the playoffs with an 8-8 record and the Patriots like San Diego were playing their best football at the end of the season and were poised to possibly make an extended playoff run if they had made it in, but they accomplished far more than anyone expected of them and in the process it gave me great pleasure in rooting for them this year. So I am not really as bitter as I would expect to be, besides it would be crazy to put all of the top seeds in the playoffs regardless of divisions or conferences. It is not always going to be perfectly fair, but at least there are not undefeated teams who do not make the playoffs as is the case in College Football. I don't really watch College Football though so I won't get that worked up about the BCS and its lack of a playoff system. I'll leave that to others who have less important things to worry about such as President-Elect Obama.

That wraps up the second installment in the Miscellanea series of posts. Anytime I have a few different topics I would like to comment on, but they don't really warrant a post of their own I will put them in one of these miscellaneous posts. As always feel free to comment and thank you for your continued support.

5 comments:

Bobby said...

The Yankees do not suck dude.This has been a bone of contention between us for a good many years.The Bombers have won more world championships than the Sox have even been in.

Bobby said...

no need to edit your blog...I just thought you guys should know that people can change.I wasn't always an angry drunk and I'm not any longer.Although I'd be lying if i were to say I'm not tempted to tip one back,I simply can't go there because I have little abilty to moderate when it comes to the sauce.

Blogger of La Mancha said...

I don't understand how in all good conscience you can cheer for that horrible team. Not horrible in the sense that they are bad, but in the sense that they are greedy evil bastards. They ask for hundreds of millions in taxpayer handouts rather than paying for their own god-damned stadium then they go out and overpay for every free agent there is. This all while the economy is in the shitter and NYers need that money for more worthwhile projects.

Nite Moves Boss said...

I can not use the smart *ds on my blog for fear of what "relevant" *ds it may decide to put up...

Blogger of La Mancha said...

Well as I said they keep putting up stuff about HPV and the other day they had a big photo in one about the Jonas Brothers. So it is obviously just based on keywords. Hopefully this doesn't become known as the HPV blog. I don't know much about the issue and thankfully do not have any personal experience with it.

I know the Google one that I use makes you agree not to use adult content. That worries me about my next blog which will have some version of our last name in the title. Will this cause search engines or work filters, etc to block the site thinking it is an adult site?

Also I think that is a great picture of Scarlet, but I may have to give up putting up copyrighted pictures eventually. Most blogs seem to do that though as far as I can tell, but I have read a few who say they gave that sort of thing up after they became bigger.