First I would like to thank everyone who voted on which picture I should choose for my profile. It ended in a tie and thus I was left with a difficult decision. I was going to use the fif
th picture, but since I have been using that picture on this blog I have received many messages from people telling me they like my new mustache. If I have to explain to people that it is not just a mustache, but also a goatee then it appears I need to take some new photos. I have decided to use a higher resolution camera for the new photo. I am also contemplating having someone else take the photo, but I think I will give the photographer one more shot as I think I can do much better the next time. I mean the photographer can do much better next time. Next time my plan is to just post a photo without a lot of fanfare. Not that this last photo contest created a lot of fanfare, but I am more than just a pretty face. That is not what this blog is about. Again if you really want to see those more photos of me just do a google image search. I have tried numerous times to have them removed, but they are still there so I guess if anyone finds enjoyment out of them maybe it isn't so bad to have them floating around on the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment